Born on August 24, 1956, John Culberson is an American attorney and the political serving as the US Representative for Texas’s 7th congressional district since 2002. As a member of the Republican Party, he is also member of the Tea Party caucus. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Southern Methodist University, and South Texas College of Law.
John Culberson Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Houston, he is the son of Eleanor and James Vincent Culberson. His great-grandmother was Swedish and is a distant relative of former Texas Governor Charles Allen Culberson.
John Culberson Married/Wife
He is married to Belinda Culberson. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Abney Culberson
- Nicknames: John
- Birthday: August 24, 1956
- Age: 61 years old
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Southern Methodist University, South Texas College of Law
- Profession: Attorney, Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Belinda Culberson
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $300000 USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Republican Party and the Tea Party caucus.
- He is a distant relative of former Texas Governor Charles Allen Culberson.
- Culberson describes himself as a “Jeffersonian Republican… committed to Thomas Jefferson’s vision of limited government, individual liberty, and states’ rights.”
- He opposes abortion and same sex marriage.
A concern that I continue to see is that a lot of those scientists from communist China, my impression is, and correct me if I am wrong, come here and learn as much as they can, and then leave. And I’m not really all that much into helping the communists figure out how to better target their intercontinental ballistic missiles at the United States. They basically steal our technology for military applications. And they are red China, let’s not forget.