Born on September 30, 1961, Jody Hunt is an American lawyer and attorney who currently serves as the United States Assistant General Attorney for the Civil Division. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Samford University, Florida State University and Columbia University.
Jody Hunt Ethnicity/Religion
Jody Hunt, born as Joseph Harold Hunt, was born in Tupelo, Mississippi. His parents information is unknown at the moment.
Jody Hunt Affair/Married/Wife
His relationship status and marital status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit the article written by The National Law Journal.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joseph Harold Hunt
- Nicknames: Jody Hunt
- Birthday: September 30, 1961
- Age: 57 years old (as April 2019)
- Birthplace: Tupelo, Mississippi, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Samford University, Florida State University, Columbia University
- Profession: Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available at the moment
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Michele Bachmann? Learn about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the current US Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Division.
- Before joining the US Departments, he worked at White & Case as an associate and and King & Spalding as a partner.
- He joined US Departments by joining US Department of Justice Civil division’s Federal Programs branch in 1999.
- He was sworn in as Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Division on September 4, 2018.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.