Born on August 10, 1979, JoAnna Garcia is an American actress who is known for her roles as Sam in Are You Afraid of the Dark? (1993–96), Vicki Appleby in Freaks and Geeks (1999-2000), and Cheyenne Hart-Montgomery on The WB/CW sitcom Reba (2001–07). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She first started performing at age 10 when she auditioned for a local theater production and landed the lead.
JoAnna Garcia Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Tampa, Florida, she is the daughter of Loraine and Jay Garcia, a gynecologist. She is of Cuban descent. She has a brother named Michael Garcia.
JoAnna Garcia Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Nick Swisher, a baseball player. They married on December 11, 2010. The couple has two daughters: Emerson Jay and Sailor Steve. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: JoAnna Garcia, JoAnna Garcia Swisher
- Nicknames: JoAnna
- Birthday: August 10, 1979
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthplace: Tampa, Florida, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Tampa Catholic High School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Nick Swisher
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Feet Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Hip Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is of Cuban descent.
- She was discovered by Nickelodeon while she was attending high school.
- In her spare time, she teaches junior high school students English as a second language.
- She has portrayed wives of two different Mercury astronauts; Julie Shepherd in “From the Earth to the Moon,” and Betty Grissom in “The Astronaut Wives Club.”.
- Joanna is a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority.
I kind of live a private life. I am out a lot, I have amazing friends and see a lot, so it’s not like I’m a hermit. But I just know what I do for a living and that there are certain sensitivities.