Born on May 17, 1991, Jill Dillard is an American television personality who is known for her appearances on TLC shows 19 Kids and Counting and Counting On. She is married to Derick Dillard. For more information, read the article below.
Jill Dillard Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Tontitown, Arkansas, US to Michelle and Jim ib Dugger as fourth of 19 children.
Jill Dillard Affair/Husband/Married
She is married to Derick Dillard. The couple met through Jill’s father who was a prayer partner while Derick was on a mission trip in Nepal. They married on June 21, 2014 and have 2 kids together. For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jill Michelle Duggar
- Nicknames: Jill
- Birthday: May 17, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Tontitown, Arkansas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Midwife, TV personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Derick Dillard (m. 2014)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the second daughter born to Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle (Ruark) Duggar, and she is the fourth of 19 children.
- She met Derick in November 2013?
- They married on June 21, 2014.
- She is a Certified Professional Midwife.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.