Born on March 16, 1988, Jhene Aiko is an American singer and songwriter who rose to fame for being a member of B2K and has released 2 studio albums entitled Trip and Souled Out. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Jhene was born and raised in California, US. Her mother is of Spanish, Dominican and Japanese descent and her father is of Native American, African-American, German-American and Jewish descent
Jhene Aiko Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
She was married to Oladipo Omishore from 2016 to 2017. She has child named Namiko. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo
- Nicknames: Jhene Aiko, NeNe
- Birthday: March 16, 1988
- Age: 31years old (as of November 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Dating: Not known at the moment (Oladipo Omishore m. 2016 div. 2017)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)
- Weight: 47 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American singer and songwriter.
- She rose to fame as a member of B2K.
- She released her first full length mixtape named Sailing Soul in 2011.
- She released her first studio album on September 2014 named Souled Out and her second studio album on September 22, 2017 named Trip.
- Her mother is of Spanish, Dominican and Japanese descent and her father is of Native American, African-American, German-American and Jewish descent.
- She gave birth to her child at the age of 20.
- She was baptized when she was 16.
- She is a vegan.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.