Born on February 2, 1967, Jenny Lumet is an American actress and screenwriter who is mostly known for her screenplay for director Jonatham Demme’s Rachel Getting Married. She suddenly became center of attraction when she came forward to accuse Russell Simmons of raping her in 1991. For more information, read the article below.
Jenny Lumet Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York City, she is the daughter of director Sidney Lumet and journalist Gail Mulet Buckley. She is the granddaughter of singer Lena Horne.
Jenny Lumet Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Bobby Cannavale from 1994 to 2004. Their son is actor Jake Cannavale. She married Alex Weinstein in 2008. They have a daughter together.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jenny Lumet
- Nicknames: Jenny
- Birthday: February 2, 1967
- Age: 50 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress, Screenwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Bobby Cannavale (m. 1994; div. 2004), Alexander Weinstein (m. 2008)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Net Worth
- Height: 1.66 m
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the Granddaughter of singer-actress Lena Horne and Step-Granddaughter of musical director Lennie Hayton.
- She appeared in three films directed by her father Sidney Lumet: Deathtrap (1982), Running on Empty (1988) and Q & A (1990).
- She is perhaps most notable for her screenplay for director Jonathan Demme’s Rachel Getting Married.
I suppose that there are writers that say, ‘I write what I write and if people get it, great, if they don’t, whatever.’ “But I don’t feel that way. I feel very passionate about making connections with people. I want very much to be heard.