Born on April 12, 1994, Jenna Johnson is an American professional dancer and choreographer who rose to fame for her participation on So You Think Can Dance Season 10 and on Dancing with the Stars. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Timpview High School.
Jenna Johnson Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Provo, Utah as the fourth of five children. Her two older sisters are also dancers.
Jenna Johnson Affair/Married/Boyfriend
She is married to fellow Dancing with the Stars Valentin Chmerkovskiy. They married on April 14, 2019.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jenna Michelle Chmerkovskiy Johnson
- Nicknames: Jenna Johnson
- Birthday: April 12, 1994
- Age: 25 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Provo, Utah, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Timpview High School
- Profession: Dancer, Choreographer
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Val Chmerkovskiy
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32C
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She started taking her dance lessons at the age of 3.
- She is a professional Latin and ballroom dancer and choreographer.
- Jenna is a five-time U.S. National Latin Champion.
- She is married to Valentin Chmerkovskiy (m. April 13, 2019).
Not Available. Visit our site for more information.