Born on June 2, 1951, Jeanine Pirro is an American television host, author, a former judge, prosecutor and politician who is the host of Fox News Channel’s Justice with Judge Jeanine. As a member of the Republican, she was the first female judge and first female District Atorney of Westchester County. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended State University of New York, Buffalo (BA) Albany Law School, Union University (JD).
Jeanine Pirro Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Elmira, New York, she was born to Lebansese parents Nasser and Esther Ferris. She was born as Jeanine Ferris.
Jeanine Pirro Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jeanine Ferris Pirro
- Nicknames: Jeanine Pirro
- Birthday: June 2, 1951
- Age: 67 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Elmira, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: State University of New York, Buffalo, Albany Law School, Union University
- Profession: television host, author, former judge, prosecutor, and politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She is of Lebanese descent
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Husband: Albert Pirro (1975-2013, div)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $12 million USD (estimated)
Who is Grant Cardone? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the host of Fox News Channel’s Justice with Judge Jeanine.
- She is a Republican.
- She was the first female judge elected in Westchester County, New York and was elected first female District Attorney of Westchester County.
- She is known for her pro-Trump commentary.
- She was born to Lebanese parents.
- She has authored five boos among which two are crime novels.
Citizenship is a privilege. We don’t grant it to people because they think they deserve it. What have you done for the United States?