Born on June 10, 1956, Jay Sekulow is an American television host and a lawyer who is chief counsel at the American Center for Law & Justice. He is a self-described Messianic Jew who hosts a radio and television talk show. He is also a frequent guest commentator on the Fox News Channel and Christian Broadcasting Network. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Mercer University and Regent University.
Jay Sekulow Ethnicity/Religion
Jay was born in Brooklyn, New York to Natalie and Stanley Sekulow. Born and raised as a Jewish, he converted to Christianity while in college and is now a Messianic Jew.
Jay Sekulow Affair/Married/Wife
He is married Pamela McPherson. They have two sons. For more information, visit his twitter.
LIVE RADIO: Call In (800)-684-3110 https://t.co/m0of3FbgSU
— Jay Sekulow (@JaySekulow) March 26, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jay Alan Sekulow
- Nicknames: Jay Sekulow
- Birthday: June 10, 1956
- Age: 62 years old (as of march 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Mercer University, Regent University
- Profession: Chief Counsel at American Center for Law & Justice
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Pamela McPherson (m. 1978)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is chief counsel at the American Center for Law & Justice.
- He is a frequent guest commentator on the Fox News Channel.
- He is a self-described Messianic Jew (born and raised as Jewish, he converted to Christianity while in college is not a Messianic Jewish).
- He started his legal career working in the Office of Chief Counsel for the IRS.
- He is the host of Jay Sekulow Live!
- He is also a musician.
- Visit our site for more updates.
We can constitutionally extirpate slavery at this time. But if we fail to do this, then unless we intend hereafter to violate the Constitution, we shall have a fugitive slave law in operation whenever the war is over.