Born on April 28, 1950, Jay Leno is an American comedian, actor, writer, producer and television host who is best known for being the host of NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jay Leno from 1992 to 2009. Currently, he hosts the Lay Leno’s Garage. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Emerson College.
Jay Leno Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New Rochelle, New York, he was born to Catherine and Angelo. His mother was from Greenock, Scotland and his father was from New York, born to immigrants from Italy.
Jay Leno Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Mavis Leno (m. 1980). By mutual agreement, they have no children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Here is a video from his channel
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: James Douglas Muir Leno
- Nicknames: Jay Leno
- Birthday: April 28, 1950
- Age: 68 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: New Rochelle, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Emerson College
- Profession: Comedian, actor, writer, producer, television host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: his mother is from Scotland and his father is from New York
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Mavis Nicholson (m. 1980)
- Children: They have no children (by mutual agreement)
- Net Worth: His net worth is estimated to be in hundreds of millions of USD
- Height: 180 cm
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame in 2014.
- He currently hosts Jay Leno’s Garage.
- His mother was from Scotland while his father was born to parents of Italian immigrants.
- He started his career by appearing on The Tonight Show by performing a comedy routine.
- He is most known for being the host of NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- His older brother Patrick was a Vietnam War veteran who worked as an attorney.
- He met his wife while he was performing at a comedy club in Los Angeles.
- While growing up, he suffered from dyslexia.
- He is a fan of Elvis Presley, Patrick Rondat, Johnny Cash.
- Visit our site for more information.
A new medical study reports that men who eat ten pizzas a week are less likely to develop prostate problems at age 50. That’s because they are usually dead by age 40.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. Teach a man to create an artificial shortage of fish and he will eat steak.