Born on December 21, 1937, Jane Fonda is an American actress, former model and political activist and political activist who has received two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, seven Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, and the Honorary Golden Lion.
Jane made her acting debut in the 1960 Broadway play There Was a Little Girl and her screen debut in the romantic comedy Tall Story. She rose to fame for her roles in films such as Period of Adjustment (1962), Sunday in New York (1963), Cat Ballou (1965), Barefoot in the Park (1967) and Barbarella (1968). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Vassar College.
Jane Fonda Ethnicity/Religion
Jane was born to Canadian born socialite Frances Ford Brokaw and American actor Henry Fonda. She attended Emma Willard School and Vassar College in Poughkeepsie.
Jane Fonda Affair/Married/Husband
She has been married and divorced three times. She was first married to Roger Vadim from 1965 and 1973. She then married Tom Hayden. They were married from 1973 to 1990. Her last marriage was with Ted Turner and the marriage lasted from 1991 to 2001.
For more information, visit her twitter.
AMAZING #FireDrillFriday rally & action at the U.S. Capitol today!
Inspiring to see youth & climate movement leaders join @Janefonda & take bold action to confront climate crisis.
— Collin Rees (@collinrees) October 11, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jane Seymour Fonda
- Nicknames: Jane Fonda
- Birthday: December 21, 1937
- Age: 81 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Vassar College
- Profession: Actress, Writer, Activist, Fashion Mode, Businesswoman, Author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Roger Vadim (m. 1965; div. 1973) Tom Hayden (m. 1973; div. 1990) Ted Turner (m. 1991; div. 2001)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the daughter of Henry Fonda and Frances Ford Seymour.
- She is an actress, author, and political activist.
- She has received two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, seven Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, and theHonorary Golden Lion.
- She made her acting debut in Broad play The Was a Little Girl in 1960.
- She made her screen debut in the romantic comedy Tall Story.
- In 1982, she released her first exercise video, Jane Fonda’s Workout, which became the highest-selling VHS of all time
- She describes herself as a feminist.
- She is a co-founder of Women’s Media Center.
- She is a born-again Christian.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I’m not comfortable with the idea of ever directing. I like to be directed. I still get frightened working, I still get cramps a lot. Acting hasn’t become easier or more comfortable. I can make decisions and choices, but I never want to be the buck-stops-here person.