Born on December 12, 1997, Jacob Wohl is an American hedge fund manager and conservative commentator who is the CEO of Montgomery Assets and a Beverly Hills Management.
Before Fame: He started his hedge fund at the age of 16.
Jacob Wohl Ethnicity/Religion
He is the son of David Wohl, attorney.
Jacob Wohl Affair/Married/Girlfriend
His relationship status is not available at the moment. He became a center of attraction when was implicated in trying to pay women to falsely accuse Robert Mueller of sexual assault. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: December 12, 1997
- Nicknames: Wohl of Wall Street
- Birthday: December 12, 1997
- Age: 20 years old
- Birthplace: Corona, California
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Santiago High School
- Profession: hedge fund manager, conservative commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $5 million USD (approx)
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the CEO of Montgomery Assets and Beverly Hills Management.
- Wohl has been implicated in trying to pay women to falsely accuse Robert Muller of sexual assault.
- He launched his first hedge fund at the age of 16.
- He is a supporter of Donald Trump.
- His father David Wohl is an Attorney.
- He claims to be the youngest hedge fund manager in the world.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.