Born on July 24, 1994, Jaboukie Young White is an American stand-up comedian and writer who is currently a correspondent for The Daily Show. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He did his first stand-up when he was 19 years old.
Jaboukie Young White Ethnicity/Religion
Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, he is an American stand-up comedian and writer.
Jaboukie Young White Affair/Dating/Boyfriend/Is he gay?
He identified himself as gay in 2018. His current relationship is not available at the moment. For more information, visit his twitter.
a lil snippet from my fallon set pic.twitter.com/N5wiza4B29
— jaboukie young-white (@jaboukie) October 6, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jaboukie Yuong-White
- Nicknames: Jaboukie
- Birthday: July 24, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: DePaul University (left in his senior year)
- Profession: Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a stand-up comedian and social media personality.
- He was featured by Rolling Stone in “20 under 25” piece.
- He dropped out of DePaul University in his senior year.
- He is currently a correspondent for The Daily Show.
- He did his first stand-up when he was 19.
- He has two brothers.
Not Available. For more updates, visit our site.