Born on February 22, 1983, Iliza Shlesinger is an American comedian who is known for being the host of the show Excused and Separation Anxiety. She appears in the film Spenser Confidential. For more information, read the article below.
Iliza Shlesinger Ethnicity/Religion
Iliza was born in Dallas, Texas. Her family is Jewish. Iliza attended Emerson College.
Iliza Shlesinger Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Noah Galluten. They married in 2018. For more information, visit her Insta.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Iliza Shlesinger
Birthday: February 22, 1983
Age: 37 years old (as of march 2020)
Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: University of Kansas, Emerson College
Religion: Not Available
Spouse/Husband: Noah Galuten (m. 2018)
Children: Not Available
Net Worth: Not Available
Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
Weight: 56 kg (approx)
Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American comedian.
- She was the winner of NBC’s Last Comic Standing in 2008.
- She was the host of the dating show Excused and the game show Separation Anxiety.
- She appears in the film Spenser Confidential as Cissy Davis.
- She was once sued by a man who was denied admission to one her shows (girls only) in 2017.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site