Born on October 17, 1988, Harriet Dyer is an Australian actress who is best known for her roles in series Love Child, No Activity and the film The Invisible Man where she appears as Emily.
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Townsville Grammar School, National Institute of Dramatic Art.
Harriet Dyer Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Harriet was born in Queensland, Australia and went to Townsville Grammar School.
She attended National Institute of Dramatic Art.
Harriet Dyer Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
She is said to be in relationship with actor Patrick Brimmall. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Harriet Dyer
Birthday: October 17, 1988
Age: 31 years old (as of March 2020)
Birthplace: Queensland, Australia
Education: Townsville Grammar School, National Institute of Dramatic Art
Spouse/Partner: Patrick Brammall (2017 – present)
Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
Weight: 54 kg (approx)
Chest Size: Not Available
Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Harriet is an Australian actress.
- Harriet is best known for her roles in the series Love Child and No Activity.
- She is also known for her roles in the films The Invisible Man (2020).
- She appears as Emily Kass in the film The Invisible Man (2020).
- One of her earliest role in television was in the series Micro Nation in 2012.
- She is in relationship with actor Patrick Brammall.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.