Born in July 24, 1962, H. R. McMaster also known as General McMaster is a United States Army officer and currently the US National Security Advisor. Read more about him in article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from United States Military Academy.
H. R. McMaster/General McMaster Family
Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, McMaster went to high school at Valley Forge Military Academy.
H. R. McMaster/General McMaster Wife
He is married to Kathleen Trotter and the couple have 3 children. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Herbert Raymond McMaster
- Nicknames: H. R. McMaster, General McMaster
- Birthday: July 24, 1962
- Age: 55 years old
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: United States, Military Academy, University of North Carolina
- Profession: US Army
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Kathleen Trotter
- Children: 3 (Colleen, Caragh, Katharine)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is currently the US National Security Advisor.
- He is known for his roles in the Gulf War, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- He earned a Master of Arts and Ph.D. in American history from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.