Born on November 21, 1945, Goldie Hawn in an American actress, director and producer who rose to fame on the NBC sketch comedy program Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In (1968-1970). Her role in Cactus Flower (1969) won her Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress and the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress. Known for her Blonde hair, big blue eyes, and Bubbly personality, she is one of the most accomplished actress in history. Read the article below for more information on Goldie.
Before Fame: She attended American University but dropped out.
Goldie Hawn Parents/Religion/Parents
Hawn was born in Washington, D.C., the daughter of Laura (1913–1993), a jewelry shop/dance school owner, and Edward Rutledge Hawn. Her father was a Presbyterian of German and English descent. Her mother was Jewish, the daughter of emigrants from Hungary. She was raised Jewish.
Goldie Hawn Affair/Married/Divorce/Partner
Her first husband was dancer Gus Trikois. They married on May 16, 1949 in Honolulu, Hawaii. They separated on April 9, 1973 and divorced in June 1976. After separating from Gus, she began her relationship with Bill Hudson and married on July 3, 1976. They had two children, actor Oliver and Kate. Hudson filed for divorce on August 15, 1980 and was finalized in March 1982.
Hawn has been in a relationship with actor Kurt Russell since early 1983. Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell are Hollywood’s longest-lasting unmarried couple. For more information, contact her on twitter.
— Goldie Hawn (@goldiehawn) September 28, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Goldie Jeanne Hawn
- Nicknames: Goldie Hawn
- Birthday: November 21, 1945
- Age: 71 years old
- Birthplace: Washington D.C, U.S
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: American University (dropped out)
- Profession: Actress, director, producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Gus Trikonis (1969-1976), Bill Hudson (1976-1982)
- Partner: Kurt Russell (1983-present)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $60 million US
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch
- Weight: 67 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 35 inches
10 Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She spent much of her time between 1992-1994 looking after her mother, who died in 1994.
- She was Chosen by Empire Magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in Film History in 1995.
- She founded Cosmic Entertainment with Kurt Russell, Kate Hudson, and Oliver Hudson in 2003.
- In January 1985, at age 39, she posed for the cover of Playboy magazine.
- She received an honorary degree from Loyola Marymount University after delivering the 2004 commencement address there.
- She considers her role as Lou Jean Poplin in The Sugarland Express (1974) to be her finest onscreen work.
- Her father had German and English ancestry, while her maternal grandparents were Hungarian Jewish immigrants.
- She was the 67th actress to receive an Academy Award; she won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for Cactus Flower (1969) at The 42nd Annual Academy Awards (1970) on April 7, 1970.
- She was the first woman to be honored by the American Museum of the Moving Image. (1997)
- Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell are Hollywood’s longest-lasting unmarried couple.
Men are much simpler mechanisms than women. Nothing changes them… even when they have a midlife crisis, they do it in a mindless way… that’s why I think we should let men go off and have affairs and drive fast cars and dream of being virile–and we should run the world.
Oh, I don’t think of myself as a Buddhist. I was born Jewish, and consider that my religion.
A rested face is a beautiful face. However you can, find your place of rest and peace.