Born on October 1, 1956, Gina Haspel is an American intelligence officer who is serving as the Acting Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). She became Acting Director following Mike Pompeo’s resignation to become US Secretary of State. She has been nominated by President Donald trump to become permanent CIA Director, however she has attracted controversy for her role as chief of CIA black site in Thailand in 2002 in which prisoners were tortured. The New York Times and New Yorker have reported that she oversaw a clack site prison in Thailand. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Kentucky and University of Louisville.
Gina Haspel Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Ashland, Kentucky, her father served in the US Air Force. She has four siblings.
Gina Haspel Affair/Married/Husband
She married Jeff Haspel in 1976 but divorced by 1985. She is currently unmarried and has no children. She doesn’t use any social media.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gina Cheri Haspel
- Nicknames: Gina
- Birthday: October 1, 1956
- Age: 61 years old
- Birthplace: Ashland, Kentucky, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Kentucky, University of Louisville
- Profession: Intelligence officer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Jeff Haspel (divorced)
- Children: No children
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She does not use social media.
- Her former husband, Jeff Haspel served in the US Army.
- Haspel has attracted controversy for her role as chief of a CIA black site in Thailand in 2002 in which prisoners were tortured.
- Her father served in the US Air Force.
Not Available at the moment.
Visit our site for more updates.