Born on June 19, 1989, Giacomo Gianniotti is an Italian-Canadian actor who is known for his roles on Reign, Murdoch Mysteries and as Dr. Andrew DeLuca on Grey’s Anatomy. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Humber College.
Giacomo Gianniotti Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Rome, Italy, he grew up in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Giacomo Gianniotti Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Giacomo Keaton Gianniotti
- Nicknames: Giacomo Gianniotti
- Birthday: June 19, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Humber College
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: Italian-Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Nichole Gustafson
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 70 kg (approx)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Born in Rome, Italy, he grew up in Toronto, Canada.
- His first experience in film was a small role in a Giulio Base’s feature film featuring Shelley Winters and Vittorio Gassman.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.