Born on August 6, 1972, Geri Halliwell is an English pop singer/songwriter, clothes designer, actress and an author who rose to fame for being a member of girl group, Spice Girls. She is also an author and has writer autobiography “If Only”. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She worked as a nightclub dancer before starting her career in music.
Geri Halliwell Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Geri was born in Hertfordshire, England to Ana Maria Halliwell and Laurence Francis Halliwell. Her mother is of Spanish descent and her father is of Swedish and English descent.
Geri Halliwell Affair/Married/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Geraldine Estelle Homer
- Nicknames: Geri Halliwell
- Birthday: August 6, 1972
- Age: 46 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Watford, Hertfordshire, England
- Education: Watford Grammar School for Girls, Camden School for Girls
- Profession: singer/songwriter, designer, author, actress
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: She is Spanish on mother’s side and English and Swedish on father’s side
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Husband: Christian Horner (m. 2015)
- Children: 2
- Height: 5 feet 1 ½ inch (156 cm)
- Weight: 53-54 kg
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 30C
- Hips size: 34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She wrote an auto-biographer dedicated to her late father named “If Only…”.
- She is Spanish on mother’s side and English and Swedish on father’s side.
- Her father was 50 years old when she was born.
- She is the author of the popular series of children’s books ‘Ugenia Lavender.’.
- She has two tattoos: one her back and another between the shoulders.
- She has posed naked for Playboy.
- Visit our site for more updates.
For me, feminism is bra-burning lesbianism. It’s very unglamorous… We need to see a celebration of our femininity and softness.