Born on April 24, 1976, George P Bush is an American attorney, real estate investor, former US Navy Reserve officer and a politician who serves as the Commissioner of the Texas General Land Office. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Rice University, University of Texas.
George P Bush Parents/Ethnicity/Grandparents
Born in Houston, Texas, he is the son of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush. He has two siblings. He is the nephew of former President George W. Bush, and a grandson of former President George H. W. Bush.
George P Bush Married/Wife
He is married to Amanda L. Williams. Amanda is a media law attorney at the firm Jackson Walker LLP. The couple has two sons. For more information, visit his twitter.
Texas voters – THANK YOU! Your steadfast support through this primary is what has made tonight’s victory possible! pic.twitter.com/6jYgpJAn1U
— George P. Bush (@georgepbush) March 7, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: George Prescott Bush
- Nicknames: George P. Bush
- Birthday: April 24, 1976
- Age: 41 years old
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, US
- Current Residence: Texas
- Education: Rice University, University of Texas
- Profession: Politician, Attorney, real estate investor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Father is American whereas his mother is originally from Mexico
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Amanda L. Williams (m. 2003)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His mother, born Columba Garnica Gallo, is a naturalized citizen of the U.S. originally from Mexico.
- In 1998, he became a public high school teacher in Homestead, Florida.
- At the age of 12, Bush spoke before the 1988 Republican National Convention, which nominated his grandfather.
- When George P. Bush was an adult, age 18, he was arrested for burglary in the Killian area of Miami, Florida.
Agreement reached by the negotiators?usually starts to collapse in the hands of those who implement it, no matter how carefully cleared at the top.