George T. Conway III (George Conway) is an American attorney who is a graduate of Harvard University and Yale Law School. He is the husband of Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Donald Trump. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University and Yale Law School.
George Conway Ethnicity/Religion
He is a graduate of Marlborough High School of Massachusetts and attended Harvard University and Yale Law School.
George Conway Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: George Thomas Conway III
- Nicknames: George Conway, George T. Conway III
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: Massachusetts, United States
- Current Residence: Washington D.C, United States
- Education: Harvard University, Yale University
- Profession: Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: He is half Filipino on his mother’s side
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Kellyanne Conway
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is half Filipino on his mother’s side.
- He is a graduate of Harvard University and Yale Law School.
- He started his career by serving as a law clerk to Judge Ralph K. Winter, Jr.
- He practice focuses on litigation involving securities, mergers and acquisitions, contracts and antitrust.