Born in Leningrad, Russia, Gene Freidman is a Russian-American businessman who owned and operated the largest taxi fleet in New York City, Taxi Club Management (TCM). He is a disbarred attorney who has been named “Taxi King” or “Kingpin”. He is a long-time business partner of President Donald Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen and has agreed to cooperate with federal and state prosecutors, The New York Times reported. In May 2018, he was convicted as a felon. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended The Bronx High School of Science, Skidmore College, Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
Gene Freidman Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Leningrad, he was born to a Jewish family. He and his family immigrated to United States in 1976 as political refugees.
Gene Freidman Affair/Dating
Not Available at the moment.
Learn more about him in the article post by CNBC
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Evgeny Naumovich Freidman
- Nicknames: Gene Freidman
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: Leningrad
- Current Residence: America
- Education: The Bronx High School of Science, Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Skidmore College
- Profession: Businessman
- Nationality: Russian-American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Freidman raised more than $50,000 for Mayor Bill de Blasio’s campaign and brokered the ceasefire between City Hall and the head of the NYPD sergeants union.
- He is a disbarred attorney who has been dubbed the “Taxi King” or “Kingpin.”
- Freidman and his family immigrated to the United States as political refugees in 1976.
- He received his J.D. degree from Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City and was admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey, but was later disbarred in New York.