Born on February 2, 1986, Gemma Arterton is an English actress and producer who rose to fame for her role in James Bond: Quantum of Solace and is known for her roles in the films including Clash of the Titans (2010), Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010), Byzantium (2013). She is also a film producer and runs her own production company called Rebel Park Productions.
She appears as Grace Ballard in the movie Murder Mystery (2019). Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: She attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Gemma Arterton Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Gemma was born in Gravesend, Kent to Sally-Anne and Barry J. Arterton. Because her parents divorced while she was a child, she and her sister were raised by her mother.
Gemma Arterton Affair/Married/Husband/Boyfriend
She was married to Stefano Catelli. They married in 2010 and separated in 2013. They divorced in 2015.
She was in relationship with Franklin Ohanessian from 2013 to 2016.
(put one instagram photo here)(or twitter)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gemma Christina Arterton
- Nicknames: Gemma Arterton
- Birthday: February 2, 1986
- Age: 33 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Gravesend, Kent, England
- Education: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Anglican
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Stefano Catelli (m. 2010; div. 2015)
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: 68 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 34-35 inches
- Hips Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 28 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34-35 inches
- Body Type: Voluptuous
Who is Luke Evans? Learn here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her first professional role was in Stephen Poliakoff’s Capturing Mary.
- She made her film debut in the film St. Trinian’s (2007).
- She rose to fame for her role in James Bond: Quantum of Solace.
- She was born with polydactyl.
- She is best known for her roles in the films Clash of the Titans (2010), Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010), Byzantium (2013) and so on.
- She has her own production company called Rebel Park Productions.
The minute anyone says, “Oh my God! You’re so amazing!” I just have to go, “Shut up! Please!”. I am normal. I have just one rule–don’t believe the hype!