Born on October 29, 1972, Gabrielle Union is an American actress, activist and author who began her career in the 1990s by appearing on sitcoms and supporting roles in teenage comedic films such as She’s All That and 10 Things I Hate Bout You. She joined Americas Got Talent as a judge in 2019. Read the article below for more information.
Gabrielle Union Wade Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Omaha, Nebraska, she was born to Theresa and Sylvester E. Union, a military sergeant. She was raised Catholic.
Gabrielle Union Wade Affair/Married/Husband
She married Chris Howard on May 5, 200 and divorced in 2006. She is currently married to Dwayne Wade (August 30, 2014). She had a daughter with Wade on November 7, 2018. Theyr daughter, Kaavia James Union Wade was born through surrogate due to her struggles with miscarriages. Visit her Instagram for more information.
Learn about Julianne Hough.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gabrielle Monique Union-Wade
- Nicknames: Gabrielle Union
- Birthday: October 29, 1972
- Age: 46 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, US
- Education: Foothill High School, University of Nebraska (later shifter to Cuesta College), UCLA
- Profession: Actress, activist, author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Chris Howard (m. 2001 – div. 2006), Dwayne Wade (m. 2014)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 7½ in (171 cm)
- Weight: 126-130 lbs
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown (dark)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She has a degree in sociology.
- She was ranked She ranked 52 in Maxim’s “100 Sexiest Women” in 2002.
- She speaks Spanish fluently.
- She has a clothing line for plus-sized females called Love & Blessings.
- She is a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood’s breast health initiative.
- At the age of 19, she was attacked and raped at her part-time job at a Payless shoe store by a robber.
As women we’re taught early on to be polite, to be nice, to not make anyone uncomfortable. But I always remember this great line from a movie: “All we have…is all these years.” We can fill those years with toxic, negative people or with fun, positive people. You don’t get any points when you get to heaven for putting up with bullshit.