Born on November 18, 1977, Fabolous (John David Jackson) is an American rapper from Brooklyn, New York City. Beginning his career in high school, he is known for his sit singles such as “Can’t Deny It” and “Young’n”. He is also known for his singles like “Trade It All, Pt. 2”, “Breathe”, “Make Me Better”, “Baby Don’t Go”, “Throw It in the Bag” and “You Be Killin’ Em”. For more information, read the article below.
He started rapping when he was in high school.
Born as John David Jackson in New York City, he is of Dominican and African-American descent. He grew up in Breevort Houses in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of the Brooklyn borough.
Profile / Wiki / Information
His full name is John David Jackson.
He is known by his stage name Fabolous.
When is his birthdate (Birthday)
His birth date is November 18, 1977
He is 40 years old according to his birthdate.
He was born in Brooklyn, New York City, US.
He currently lives in United States.
His education details are not available at the moment. But we will update it as soon as possible.
He is a Rapper. His genre is Hip Hop.
Born in New York City, he is an American.
His ethnicity is Black.
His religious view is not available.
He is in relationship with Emily Bustamante (2002-present). They have two children together and in June 2015, she broke up with him. However, in February 2017, it was revealed that they were back together.
His Net Worth is estimated to be around $16 million USD.
5 feet 11 inches (180 cm)
77 kg (170 lbs)
Feet Size/Shoe Size
Not Available at the moment.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was appointed as school principal at the Hutchinson Central Technical High School in June, 2014.
- He started his rapping career while he was a senior in high school.
- He is of African-American and Dominican descent.
- Fabolous released his debut album, Ghetto Fabolous, on September 11, 2001. It debuted at number four on the Billboard 200, selling over 140,000 copies in its first week.
- He is also the founder of Street Family Records (2006).
- On March 29, 2018, Fabolous was arrested for domestic violence after allegedly assaulting his partner Emily Bustamante.
Learn about Cardi B here.