Born on June 6, 1969, Erik Prince is an American businessman and for US Navy SEAL officer who is mostly known for being the founder of the government services and security company Blackwater USA which is currently known as Academi. He is currently the chairman of Frontier Services Group Ltd. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended United States Naval Academy, and Hillsdale College.
Erik Prince Ethnicity/Religion/Siblings
Erik was born in Holland, Michigan to Edgar D. Prince and Elsa. He is the brother of US Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos.
Erik Prince Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married thrice in his life. His first marriage was with Joan Nicole who died of cancer at the age of 36. They had four children. His second marriage was with Joanna Ruth Houck. They married in 2004 and divorced in 2012. He is currently married to Stacey DeLuke.
Read the article by Independent.co.uk to learn more.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Erik Dean Prince
- Nicknames: Erik Prince
- Birthday: June 6, 1969
- Age: 49 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Holland, Michigan, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: United States Naval Academy Hillsdale College (BA)
- Profession: businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Joan Prince (m. 1991; died 2003) Joanna Houck (m. 2004; div. 2012) Stacy DeLuke
- Children: 7
- Net Worth: $2.4 billion USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the brother of US Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos.
- He is known for being the founder of government services and security company Blackwater USA. It is now known as Academi.
- He describes himself as a libertarian.
- He lives in-between Virginia and Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- He is currently the chairman of Frontier Services Group Ltd.
Not Available at the moment.