Born on January 6, 1984, Eric Trump is an American businessman, former television personality and philanthropist who is the third child and second son of President Donald Trump and Ivana Trump. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Eric Trump Ethnicity/Religion
Eric was born in Manhattan, New York City to President Donald Trump and Ivana Trump. His parents divorced when he was 8. He is a graduate from Georgetown University with a degree in finance.
Eric Trump Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Lara Lea Yunaska. They have a child together and are expecting second child in August 2019. Visit his twitter for more information.
Thank you @TrumpChicago! I always love being with you! You are an amazing group and I will see you all very soon! Thank you for the pride you take in our wonderful building – you make us proud each and every day! pic.twitter.com/R5lQC9Osem
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) June 26, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Eric Frederick Trump
- Nicknames: Eric Trump
- Birthday: January 6, 1984
- Age: 35 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Georgetown University
- Profession: Businessman, philanthropist, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Lara Yunaska (m. 2014)
- Children: 1
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the third child of President Donald Trump.
- He is a fourth general businessman.
- He currently serves as a trustee and executive vice president of The Trump Organization.
- His parents divorced when he was 8 years old.
- In 2013, he received Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s “Rising Star of the Year” Award.
- He graduated from Georgetown University with a degree in finance and management.
- Visit our site for more update.
Business, unfortunately, isn’t all sunshine and lollipops.