Emma Gonzalez is an American activist and advocate for gun control who is a survivor of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting that occurred in February 2018. She is a co-founder of the gun-control advocacy group Never Again MSD along side David Hogg. She drew national attention when she gave a speech against gun violence that went viral. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She was a normal student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
Emma Gonzalez Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Parkland, Florida, she is the daughter of math tutor and cybersecurity attorney. Her parents immigrated from Cuba to New York in 1968. She has two older siblings.
Emma Gonzalez Affair/Sexuality/Relationship
Not available at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Emma Gonzalez
- Nicknames: Emma
- Birthday: 2000
- Age: 18 years old
- Birthplace: Parkland, Florida, US
- Current Residence: Florida, US
- Education: Marjory Stone Douglass High School
- Profession: Student, Activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Hispanic
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her mother is a math tutor and her father is a cybersecurity attorney.
- She has two older siblings.
- She serves as the president of the school’s gay-straight alliance.
- Prior to the shooting, she planned to study at New College of Florida.
At the end of the day, we don’t want people to have their guns taken away. We just want the people to be more responsible. We want civilians to have to go through more rolls of red tape to get what they want, because if any of that tape can stop those who shouldn’t own a gun from owning a gun, then our government will have done something right.