Elliott Broidy is an American venture capitalist, Republican fundraiser and philanthropist who was named a deputy finance chairman of the RNC. He was forced to resign in April 2018 after allegations of sexual impropriety arose. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Southern California.
Elliott Broidy Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Los Angeles, he was born to Sherman G. Broidy and Dorothy Horowitz.
Elliott Broidy Affair/Married/Wife/Allegation
I filed this lawsuit today against Qatar. Please Read: https://t.co/vErVzqQvMe
— Elliott Broidy (@Elliott_Broidy) March 26, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Elliott Broidy
- Nicknames: Elliott
- Birthday: 1656/1657
- Age: 61-61 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Current Residence: Bel Air, Los Angeles, California
- Education: University of Southern California
- Profession: Venture Capitalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Robin Rosenzweig
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $75 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He went to University of Southern California and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Finance. He is a Certified Public Accountant.
- Broidy started his career in finance at Arthur Andersen.
- In 2017 he was named a deputy finance chairman of the RNC, a role he was forced to resign in April 2018 after allegations of sexual impropriety arose.