Born on February 21, 1987, Ellen Page is a Canadian actress and producer who began career by appearing in shows such as Pit Pony, Trailer Park Boys and got breakthrough role in the movie Juno (2007). Besides acting, she has also done voice acting in the video game Beyond: Two Souls. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She got her breakthrough in the movie Juno (2007).
Ellen Page Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born and raised in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, she was born to Martha Philpotts and Dennis Page.
Ellen Page Affair/Dating/Married
She came out as gay on November 10, 2017. In January 2018, she married dancer and choreographer Emma Portner. Visit her Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ellen Grace Philpotts-Page
- Nicknames: Ellen Page
- Birthday: February 21, 1987
- Age: 31 years old (as of Feb 12, 2019)
- Birthplace: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Education: Shambhala School, Vaughan Road Academy
- Profession: Actress, producer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Emma Portner (m. 2018)
- Sexual Orientation: Gay
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Visit our site for more updates.
- Height: 5 feet 1 inches (155 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 32 inches
- Hips Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 23 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- While growing up, she enjoyed playing with action figures and climbing trees.
- She first acted in front of camera in 1997 in the movie Pit Pony at the age of 10.
- She describes herself as a pro-choice feminist.
- She is a vegan.
- She came out as gay on February 14, 2014.
- She married dancer and choreographer Emma Portner in Jan 2018.
I’ve always been drawn to stories and telling them; whether it was through being a part of theater when I was a little kid, or film, or with music, there’s just been an innate desire to feel that connection.