Born on June 22, 1949, Elizabeth Warren is an American academic and politician who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts. As a member of the Democratic Party, she was formerly a professor of law, and taught at the University of Texas School of Law, University of Pennsylvania Law School and most recently Harvard Law School. Warren is an active consumer protection advocate whose scholarship led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from George Washington University, University of Houston, and Rutgers University, Newark.
Elizabeth Warren Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, she was born to middle class parents Pauline and Donald Jones Herring. Warren has described her family as teetering “on the ragged edge of the middle class” and “kind of hanging on at the edges by our fingernails”. She was their fourth child, with three older brothers. She was brought up as a Methodist.
Elizabeth Warren Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Jim Warren from 1968 to 1978 and had two children. n 1980, Elizabeth married Bruce Mann, a law professor, but retained the surname Warren. Contact her on twitter for more information.
— Elizabeth Warren (@SenWarren) November 2, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Elizabeth Ann Herring
- Nicknames: Elizabeth Warren
- Birthday: June 22, 1949
- Age: 68 years old
- Birthplace: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: George Washington University, University of Houston, Rutgers University
- Profession: Politician, academic
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Methodist
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Jim Warren (1968-1978), Bruce Mann (1980-present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $8.75 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her current husband, Bruce Mann, is a legal historian and law professor at Harvard Law School.
- In May 2009, she was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- She endorsed Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US presidential election.
- Her father was a janitor at Montgomery Wards.
- She and her husband have a long-standing New Year’s Eve tradition of staying in and watching Casablanca (1942), which she remarked she has seen “about a zillion times”.
The only thing that matters when it comes to allowing military personnel to serve is whether or not they can handle the job.