Born on February 3, 1984, Elizabeth Holmes is an American entrepreneur and inventor who is known for being the founder and CEO of Theranos, a privately held blood test company based in Palo Alto, California. In 2015, Forbes named Holmes as the youngest self-made female billionaire in the world. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Stanford University (Withdrew)
Elizabeth Holmes Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Washington DC, she is the daughter of government service worker, Christian Holmes IV and Noel Daoust.
Not Available at the moment. Visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Elizabeth Anne Holmes
- Nicknames: Elizabeth
- Birthday: February 3, 1984
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Washington DC
- Current Residence: Palo Alto, California
- Education: Stanford University (Withdrew)
- Profession: inventor, entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $4.5 billion
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the founder and CEO of Theranos, a privately held blood test company based in Palo Alto, California.
- The company is under regulatory and financial scrutiny for alleged fraud.
- In March 2018, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission sued Holmes and Theranos, accusing them of fraudulently raising more than $700 million from investors through false or exaggerated claims.
I think that the minute that you have a backup plan, you’ve admitted that you’re not going to succeed.