Born on July 24, 1982, Elisabeth Moss is an American actress who is best known for her roles of Zoey in the series The West Wing, Peggy in the series Mad Men and as June Osborne in the series The Handmaid’s Tale. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended School of American Ballet.
Elisabeth Moss Ethnicity/Religion
She was born and raised in Los Angeles, California to Ron and Lind Moss. Both of her parents were musicians. Ross has a younger brother. She was raised a Scientologist.
Elisabeth Moss Affair/Boyfriend/Husband/Married
She was married to Fred Armisen from October 2009 and divorced in May 2011. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Elisabeth Singleton Moss
- Nicknames: Elisabeth Moss
- Birthday: July 24, 1982
- Age: 37 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: School of American Ballet
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scientology
- Spouse/Dating: Fred Armisen (m. 2009 – div. 2011)
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She began acting in the early 1990s
- She first rose to fame for her role of Zoey, the youngest daughter of President Josiah Bartlet in the series The West Wing.
- She has been named by Vulture as “Queen of Peak TV”.
- Both of her parents were musicians and was raised a Scientologist.
- Her father is English and her mother is of Swedish descent.
- She is best known for her roles in The West Wing, Mad Men, Top of the lake and The Handmaid’s Tale.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.