Donny Jay Deutsch is an American television personality, branding and marketing professional who is the former Chairman of advertising firm Deutsch Inc. He is the host of the talk show Saturday Night Politics and previously hosted CNBC talks show The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Donny Deutsch Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Donny was born as Donald Jay Deutsch to David Deutsch. He was born into a Jewish family.
Donny Deutsch Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Stacy Josloff from 2001 to 2005. He has three children. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Morning Joe (@Morning_Joe) May 31, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Donald Jay Deutsch
- Nicknames: Donny Deutsch
- Birthday: November 22, 1957
- Age: 61 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Hollis Hills, Queens, New York, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Profession: Marketing professional, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: He was born to a Jewish family
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Stacy Josloff (married 2000; divorced)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $200 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a television personality, and branding and marketing professional.
- He is the former Chairman of advertising firm Deutsch Inc.
- He was the host of CNBC talk show he Big Idea with Donny Deutsch.
- He currently hosts MSNBC talk show Saturday Night Politics.
- He is a member of the Democratic Party.
- He is the author of several books including a business motivation book named Often Wrong, Never in Doubt — Unleash the Business Rebel Within (co-authored)
- Visit our site for more updates.
The only thing I hated about the agency business was a lot of business travel. It was the only part of my job that I did not like. I found it very tedious and wearing.