Born on December 15, 1959, Donna Brazile is an American political strategist, campaign manager and author who is a member of the Democratic Party. The 57 year old Brazile was the first African American woman to direct a major presidential campaign, acting as campaign manager for Al Gore in 2000. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: She graduated from Louisiana State Universiy.
Donna Brazile Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, she is the daughter of Jean Marie and Lionel Joseph Brazile. She is the third of nine children. She became interested in politics at the age of nine.
Donna Brazile Affair/Married
Not available at the moment. For more information, contact her on twitter.
— Donna Brazile (@donnabrazile) November 26, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Donna Lease Brazile
- Nicknames: Donna
- Birthday: December 15, 1959
- Age: 57 years old
- Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Louisiana State University
- Profession: Political strategist, Campaign Manager
- Nationality: American
- Political Party: Democratic
- Ethnicity/Race: African-American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $3 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a member of the Democratic Party.
- She was the first African American woman to direct a major presidential campaign.
- Brazile volunteered for the Jimmy Carter–Walter Mondale presidential campaigns in 1976 and 1980 as a teenager.
- In the 2008 election, she served as a superdelegate for her work for Bill Clinton and Al Gore.
- She is highly protective of her privacy.
A government of, by, and for the people requires that people talk to people, that we can agree to disagree but do so in civility. If we let the politicians and those who report dictate our discourse, then our course will be dictated.