Born on December 15, 1949, Don Johnson is an American actor, singer, director and songwriter who is best known for his role as James Crockett in the television series Miami Vice and in the cop series Nash Bridges. He appears in the series Watchmen (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Wichita South High School.
Don Johnson Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Flat Creek, Missouri to Nell and Wayne Fred Johnson. His father was 19 and his mother was 17 years when he was born.
Don Johnson Affair/Married/Wife
He has had four wives. His first two marriages were annulled within days. He was married to Melanie Griffith in 19746 and again in 1989 to 1996. He then married Kelly Phleger. Visit his twitter.
— Lionsgate Movies (@Lionsgate) September 7, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Donald Wayne Johnson
- Nicknames: Don Johnson
- Birthday: December 15, 1949
- Age: 69 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Flat Creek, Missouri, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Kansas
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Singer, Director
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: He has been married 4 times
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm)
- Weight: 86 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He made his professional debut in the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
- He rose to fame by starring in the off-Broadway play “Fortune and Men’s Eyes”.
- He is a cigar aficionado.
- He was exempt from the draft during the Vietnam War.
- His first marriage was to a dancer in Kansas in 1968. His second marriage took place in Los Angeles in 1973. Both marriages were annulled.
- He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on July 26, 1996.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Television actors are bigger than movie actors these days. More people see them, more people recognize them; the salaries in television are rivaling those in feature films.
I was a little, skinny, runt kid, and I decided that bowling was what I was going to do in life.