Born on June 20, 1950, Don Beyer is an American businessman, politician and diplomat who has been serving as the United States Representative for Virginia’s 8th congressional district since 2015 and served as the Lieutenant Governor of Virginia from 1990 to 1998. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Williams College.
Don Beyer Ethnicity/Religion
Beyer was born in Free Territory of Trieste to Donald Sternoff Beyer Sr. and Nancy McDonald. His father was a US Army officer. Don was born as oldest of six children and was raised in Washington, D.C.
Don Beyer Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Carolyn Mclnerney from 1972 to 1986. He is currently married to Megan Carroll. He has 4 children. For more information, visit his twitter.
The time has come for the House of Representatives to open an impeachment inquiry into the conduct of President Trump. pic.twitter.com/WXOmMCakl0
— Rep. Don Beyer (@RepDonBeyer) May 21, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Donald Sternoff Beyer Jr.
- Nicknames: Don Beyer
- Birthday: June 20, 1950
- Age: 68 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Trieste, Free Territory of Trieste
- Current Residence: Virginia, US
- Education: Williams College
- Profession: Politician, businessman, diplomat
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Carolyn McInerney (m. 1972–1986), Megan Carroll (m. 1987)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: around $45 million USD
Who is Pete Buttigieg? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American politician, diplomat and businessman.
- He has been serving as the United States Representative for Virginia’s 8th congressional district since 2015.
- He owns automobile dealership in Virginia.
- He was the Lieutenant Governor of Virginia from 1990 to 1998.
- He is also credited with writing the original welfare reform legislation in Virginia.
- During the 2020 primaries run-up, he has endorsed Pete Buttigieg.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.