Born on November 12, 1989, Mikhail “Mike” Varshavski, is a Russian-American doctor and celebrity who is known as Doctor Mike who works in New Jersey. He was given the nickname “Doctor Mike” during his high school by friends who came to him for sports-related injuries knowing that Varshavski’s father is a physician. He is a graduate of New York Institute o Technology and New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He joined Instagram to document his life as a doctor in early 2012.
Doctor Mike (Dr. Mike) Parents/Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in Saransk, Russian SFSR, USSR, where his father was a physician and his mother was a mathematics professor. He and his family immigrated to Brooklyn when he was six. In Brooklyn, his mother had to work sweeping floors for minimum wage, while his father attended medical school for the second time.
Doctor Mike (Dr. Mike) Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mikhail “Mike” Varshavski
- Nicknames: Doctor Mike, Dr. Mike
- Birthday: 12 November 1989
- Age: 28
- Birthplace: Saransk, Russian SFSR, USSR
- Current Residence: Summit, New Jersey
- Education: New York Institute of Technology (B.S.), New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
- Profession: Doctor
- Nationality: Russian-American
- Ethnicity/Race: Russian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Seungri? Learn more about the Korean singer here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available:
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Doctor Mike is an eighth-year Tae Kwon Do black belt.
- After his mother’s passing, he bought a husky, Roxy, to give his father some positive meaning in life.
- He was given the nickname “Doctor Mike” during his high school by friends who came to him for sports-related injuries knowing that his father is a physician.
- His mother died of leukemia during his first year of medical school.
- In April 2017, Varshavski launched his YouTube channel.