Born on September 17, 1965, Director Bryan Singer is an American director, producer and writer who is the founder of Bad Hat Harry Productions and is known for directing the superhero movies such as X-Men, Superman Returns, historical thriller Valkyrie and so on. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He wrote and directed his first film in 1988 after graduating.
Director Bryan Singer Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York City, New York, he was adopted by Grace Sinden and Norbert Dave Singer. He was raised in a Jewish household.
Director Bryan Singer Affair/Married/Wife/Sexual Orientation
He is openly bisexual. He has a child with actress Michelle Clunie. For more information, visit his Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bryan Jay Singer
- Nicknames: Bryan Singer
- Birthday: September 17, 1965
- Age: 53 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: USD School of Cinematic Arts
- Profession: Director, Producer, Writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: he said that he grew up Jewish
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: He has a son (with actress Michelle Clunie)
- Net Worth: $100 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His movies often deal with the evil nature.
- He was adopted by Grace Sinden and Norbert Dave Singer.
- He grew up in a Jewish household.
- He is openly bisexual.
- He has a son with actress Michelle Clunie.
- One of his favorite movies is the thriller film Jaws (1975).
- Visit our site for more updates.
I identify with Superman. I am adopted, I am an only child, and I love the idea that he comes from another world, that he’s the ultimate immigrant. He has all these extraordinary powers, and he has a righteousness about him.