Born on April 25, 1961, Dinesh D’Souza is an Indian American conservative political commentator, author and filmmaker. He recently came to fame when he was issued a full pardon by President Donald Trump on May 31, 2018 for the felony (On May 20, 2014, D’Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to one charge of using a “straw donor” to make an illegal campaign contribution to a 2012 United States Senate campaign) he conducted. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Dartmouth College.
Dinesh D’Souza Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Mumbai, his parents were Roman Catholics from the state of Goa in Western India. In 1978, D’Souza traveled to the United States under the Rotary Youth Exchange and attended the local public school in Patagonia, Arizona. He later attended Dartmouth College.
Dinesh D’Souza Affair/Married/Wife
In 1992, D’Souza married Dixie Brubaker. They have one daughter (born in 1995). They divorced in 2012. He is currently married to Debbie Francher (m. 2016). For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dinesh Joseph D’Souza
- Nicknames: Dinesh
- Birthday: April 25, 1961
- Age: 57 years old
- Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Current Residence: San Diego, California, US
- Education: Dartmouth College
- Profession: Political commentator
- Nationality: Indian American
- Ethnicity/Race: Indian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Dixie Brubaker (m. 1992–2012) Debbie Fancher (m. 2016)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $5.5 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the author of several New York Times best-selling books, including titles on Christian apologetics.
- In 2012, he released his film 2016: Obama’s America, an anti-Obama polemic based on his 2010 book The Roots of Obama’s Rage. The film is the second-highest-grossing political documentary-style film produced in the United States.
- On May 20, 2014, D’Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to one charge of using a “straw donor” to make an illegal campaign contribution to a 2012 United States Senate campaign.
- On May 31, 2018, he was issued a full pardon by President Donald Trump.
I’m not above the law. No one is. But we don’t want to live in a society where Lady Justice has one eye open and winks at her friends and casts the evil eye at her adversaries. When will it stop?
Visit the site for more updates.