Born on June 22, 1933, Dianne Feinstein is an American politician who is serving as the senior US Senator from California. As a member of the Democratic Party, she was Mayor of San Francisco from 1978 to 1988. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Stanford University and graduated with Bachelors in Arts in History.
Dianne Feinstein Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born as Dianne Emeil Goldman to Betty and Leon Goldman, a surgeon. Her paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Poland and her maternal grandparents were from Russia. Although her parents were of German Jewish ancestry, they practiced the Russian Orthodox faith.
Dianne Feinstein Affair/Married/Husband
She has been married three times in her lifetime. She married jack Berman in 1956. However, they divorced three years later. They had a daughter, Katherine Feinstein Mariano (1957).
In 1962, she married neurosurgeon, Bertram Feinstein who died of colon cancer in 1978.
In 1980, she married Richard C Blum, an investment banker. Visit her twitter for more information. Visit her twitter.
Thank you Garfield Elementary School in San Leandro for the beautiful drawings of our California desert wilderness! We’re lucky to have such vibrant wildlife in California and I’m glad our students are learning early to appreciate it. pic.twitter.com/bcM1bvUoUg
— Sen Dianne Feinstein (@SenFeinstein) February 26, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein
- Nicknames: Dianne Feinstein
- Birthday: June 22, 1933
- Age: 85 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, US
- Current Residence: California, US
- Education: Stanford University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her ancestry is from Poland and Russia
- Religion: Although her parents were of German Jewish ancestry, they practiced Russian Orthodox faith
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Jack Berman (m. 1956; div. 1959) Bertram Feinstein (m. 1962; died 1978) Richard C. Blum (m. 1980)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the first and only woman to have chaired the Senate Rules Committee.
- She is also the only woman till date to have presided over a US presidential inauguration.
- Her paternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Poland and her maternal grandparents were from Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- She is a Democrat.
- She is the current senior US Senator from California.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Global warming is real. It is happening today. It is being charted by our satellites. It is being charted by our scientists. It is being charted by those of us in this body, and I think the real key is if we are ready to admit that fact and take the action to make the necessary conversion.