Born on September 26, 1967, Denise Coates is a British businesswoman who is the founder and joint chief executive of online gambling company Bet365 and is the best paid woman in the worth having net worth of $4.1 billion and salary of £265 million. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Sheffield.
Denise Coates Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in England, she is the eldest daughter of Peter Coates, chairman of Stoke City F.C.
Denise Coates Husband/Married
She is married to Richard Smith, a director at Stoke City F.C. They have five children, including four that were reported as being “recently adopted from the same family”. They live in a farmhouse in Betchton near Sandbach,, Cheshire. For more information on her, read the article by Guardian.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Denise Coates
- Nicknames: Denise
- Birthday: 26 September 1967
- Age: 51 years old
- Birthplace: England
- Current Residence: Sandbach, Cheshire, England
- Education: University of Sheffield
- Profession: Businesswoman
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Richard Smith
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: $4.1 billion USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her net worth is around $4.6 billion USD.
- Her husband is director at Stock City Football Club.
- She earned a first class degree in econometrics from University of Sheffield.
- She is the founder and joint chief executive of online gambling company Bet365.
- She was criticized for paying herself £217 million.
- Visit our site for information on similar personalities.
The more grateful we feel, the more things we receive to feel grateful for. The more loved we feel, the more love we receive. The more beautiful we feel, the more attractive we become.