Born on October 22, 1946, Deepak Chopra is an Indian born American author, public speaker, alternative medicine advocate who is known for being a prominent figure in the New Age movement and is one of the wealthiest and most known figures in alternative medicine.
He has written more than 80 books and 21 of them were New York Times bestsellers and have been translated into 43 languages. His book The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success was on The New York Times Best Seller list for 72 weeks. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He emigrated to United States in 1970.
Deepak Chopra Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in New Delhi, India, he was born to Krishan Lal Chpra and Pushpa Chopra. His paternal grandfather was a sergeant in the British Indian Army and his father was a cardiologist.
Deepak Chopra Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Rita Chopra and they have 2 children and three grandchildren.
His net worth is estimated to be around $80 million USD. Visit his twitter.
Wealth and Achievement Do Not Always Equal Success, Deepak Chopra Says on Cheddar https://t.co/SIi8T2Awdc
— Deepak Chopra (@DeepakChopra) February 27, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Deepak Chopra
- Nicknames: Deepak
- Birthday: October 22, 1946
- Age: 72 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: New Delhi, India
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
- Profession: author, public speaker, alternative medicine advocate
- Nationality: Indian born American
- Ethnicity/Race: He is of Indian descent
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Rita Chopra
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: around $80 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His paternal grandfather was a sergeant in the British Indian Army.
- He emigrated to US after marrying in 1970.
- He earned his license to practice medicine in the state of Massachusetts in 1973.
- He speaks and writes regularly about metaphysics, including the study of consciousness and Vedanta philosophy.
- He has been described as “America’s most prominent spokesman for Ayurveda”
- He believes that aging can be slowed or prevented and expects to live way beyond 100.
- He has written around 80 books, 21 of them New York Times bestsellers, which have been translated into 43 languages.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Our minds influence the key activity of the brain, which then influences everything; perception, cognition, thoughts and feelings, personal relationships; they’re all a projection of you.
The highest levels of performance come to people who are centered, intuitive, creative, and reflective – people who know to see a problem as an opportunity.