Born on November 1, 1949, David Foster is a Canadian musician, songwriter, composer and record producer who has been producer for multiple musicians including Alice Cooper, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Michael Jackson and so on. David is the recipient of 16 Grammy Awards with 47 nominations. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Washington.
David Foster Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born on Victoria, British Columbia, Davis was born to Maurice and Eleanor may Foster. He has five sisters.
David Foster Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: David Walter Foster
- Nicknames: David Foster
- Birthday: November 1, 1949
- Age: 69 years old
- Birthplace: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Education: University of Washington
- Profession: musician, record producer, songwriter and composer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: His first marriage was to singer BJ Cook, second marriage to Rebecca Dyer, third marriage to actress Linda Thompson and his fourth marriage to model Yolanda Hadid (current).
- Children: 5 daughters and 7 grandchildren
- Net Worth: $80 million USD (estimated)
Who is Cardi B? Learn more about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He received the Member of the Order of Canada on July 11, 1988 and Officer of the Order of Canada on October 30, 2003 for his services to music and charities.
- He was a member of the group The Skylarks and had a #9 pop hit “Wildflower”.
- Andrea Bocelli is his favorite singer.
- He has five sisters.
- He was the chairman of Verve Records from 2012 to 2016.
- He was won 16 Grammy Awards and has received 47 nominations.
Every single day I wake up, I try to do my very best. I give 100-per-cent, and absolutely 100-per-cent love what I do every day. I’ve been doing this for forty years. I’m obsessed with what I do, and I just love it.