Born on July 25, 1973, David Denman is an American actor who made his film debut in The Replacements and is best known for his role as Roy Anderson on The Office (US Version). He recently appears as Kyle Breyer in Brightburn (2019).
David Denman Ethnicity/Religion
David was born in Newport Beach, California and attended eight different schools while growing up. His family information is not known at the moment.
David Denman Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to actress Mercedes Mason (m. September 2014). They welcomed their first child, Caius, in 2018. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: David Denman
- Nicknames: David
- Birthday: July 25, 1973
- Age: 45 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Newport Beach, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Orange Coast College, Julliard School
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Mercedes Mason
- Children: 1
Who is Brandon Breyer of Brightburn? learn about him here.
- Height: 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)
- Weight: 90-95 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He made his film debut in The Replacements.
- He is best known for his role as Roy Anderson in the The Office (US Version).
- He attended Julliard School’s Drama Division.
- He appears as Kyle Breyer in the movie Brightburn (2019).\He is a fan of William Shakespeare.
Everyone remembers the last thing you did.
It meant so much to me as a kid to see professional theater and hear Shakespeare’s words.