Born on 23 December 1948, David Michael Davis (David Davis) is a British Conservative Party politician who has been the Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union since 2016 and the Member of Parliament for Haltemprice and Howden since 1997. In July 2016, following a referendum in which a majority supported leaving the European Union, Davis was appointed by new Prime Minister Theresa May as Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union, with responsibility for negotiating the UK’s prospective exit from the EU. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Warwick, London Business School and Harvard University.
David Davis Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in York, England, he was born to a single mother, Betty Brown. He was initially brought up by his grandmother. His father, whom he met once, is Welsh.
David Davis Affair/Married/Dating
He married Doreen Davis on 28 July 1973. They have 3 children. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Productive meeting with Marko Mihkelson, Chairman of Estonia’s Foreign Affairs Committee – we won’t be turning away from our friends and partners across the Continent after we leave the EU. pic.twitter.com/hry4oNMLR6
— David Davis (@DavidDavisMP) November 23, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: David Michael Davis
- Nicknames: David
- Birthday: 23 December 1948
- Age: 68 years old
- Birthplace: York, England, UK
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: University of Warwick, London Business School, Harvard University
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Conservative
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Doreen Davis (m. 1973)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $3 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has been the Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union since 2016 and the Member of Parliament (MP) for Haltemprice and Howden since 1997.
- Between 2003 and 2008, he was the Shadow Home Secretary in the Shadow Cabinets of both Michael Howard and David Cameron.
I haven’t done years of diversity training, so sometimes I say things which are probably tactless, and I don’t mean to, to be honest, I don’t mean to do that.