Born on March 13, 1976, Danny Masterson is an American actor and DJ who is known for his roles as Steven Hyde in That ‘70s Show and as Jameson Bennett in The Ranch (2016-2017). He was fired from Netflix’s”The Ranch” as multiple rape allegations mount against him. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He was a child model at the age of 4.
Danny Masterson Parents/Ethnicity/Siblings
Born in Long Island, New York, he is the son of carol and Peter Masterson, an insurance agent. He has one brother, actor Christopher Masterson and their material half siblings Jordan Masterson and Alanna Masterson are actors.
Danny Masterson Affair/Dating/Married
He started dating Bijou Phillips in 2004 and married on October 18, 2011. They had a daughter Fianna Frances Masterson on February 14, 2014. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Daniel Peter Masterson
- Nicknames: Danny
- Birthday: March 13, 1976
- Age: 41 years old
- Birthplace: Long Island, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor, Disc jockey, Businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Bijou Phillips (m. 2011)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $16 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the older brother of actor Christopher Masterson.
- His favorite band is Pearl Jam.
- He is frequently the guest DJ in several Los Angeles clubs, going by the name DJ DonkeyPunch, but later changed the name to DJ Mom Jeans.
- He is Co-owner of a Los Angeles restaurant, Dolce, with That ’70s Show (1998) co-stars Wilmer Valderrama and Ashton Kutcher.
- He paid $2,995,000 to purchase a 4,323-square-foot house, in Los Angeles’ Los Feliz area, that was once owned by rock and roll legend, Chuck Berry.
I’ve never smoked pot. I don’t even take aspirin. I know people who do a lot of drugs, and they keep thinking about things from the past and things ahead. But they’re not living right here and now.