Born on July 29, 1962, Danielle Staub is an American television personality who rose to fame after being cast in the reality television series The Real Housewives of New Jersey. In August 2010, Staub left the series after two seasons, however returned for the series eighth season. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She rose to after being cast in The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Danielle Staub Ethnicity/Religion/Mother
Born in Wayne, New Jersey, she was born to a 15 year mother of Sicilian heritage. She was adopted and given the name Beverly Ann Merill.
Danielle Staub Affair/Married/Husband
She has been married three thrice. She was married to Kevin Maher from 1986 to 1987. She then married Thomas Staub (1993-2007) and had two daughters with him.
In May 2017, it was announced that she was engaged to Marty Caffrey. They got married in May 2018. For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Beverly Ann Merrill
- Nicknames: Danielle Staub
- Birthday: July 29, 1962
- Age: 55 years old
- Birthplace: Wayne, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: New Jersey
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Television Personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Kevin Maher (m. 1986–1987), Thomas Staub (m. 1993–2007), Marty Caffrey (May 2018)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $1 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 126 lbs (57 kg)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 27 inches
- Hip inches: 32 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36B
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Born to a 15 year old mother of Sicilian heritage, she was adopted.
- She said in her autobiography, The Naked Truth, that multiple relatives sexually abused her, writing, “The memory goes back as far as 8 years old. By 11, I started fighting back.”
- She rose to fame after being cast in the reality series The Real Housewife of New Jersey.
- She has been married three times.
Visit our site for updates.