Born on November 21, 1983, Daniella Pick is an Israeli actress and writer who started her singing career alongside her sister in the early 2000s. They are known for their hit songs such as “Tamid Ola Hamangina”, “Shuv Hageshem”, “Zot Ahava”, and “Baby”, “Hello Hello” and so on.
Before Fame: She stared her singing career in the early 2000s.
Daniella Pick Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Israel, she is the daughter of musician Svika Pick and Mirit Shem-Or. She has a sister named Sharona Pick.
Daniella Pick Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to American director, writer and actor Quentin Tarantino. They got married on 28 November 2018. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Daniella Pick
- Nicknames: Daniella
- Birthday: 21 November 1983
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Ramat HaSharon, Israel
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: Israeli
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian (Not Sure)
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Husband: Quentin Tarantino
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (estimated)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She first met Quentin Tarantino in 2009.
- They got engaged in 2017 and got married on November 28, 2018.
- She has a sister named Sharona Pick.
Not Available. Visit our site for updates.